See you in 2018!
Limited SeatsRegister early, arrive early!
Registration & Networking
Conclusion, voting and networking
Presenters will showcase their apps and how these apps can make the world a better place. App with highest attendee vote will win App Festival™ prestigious custom trophy. If you want to be a presenter,
- Engage with app developers and appthusiasts.
- Meet developers, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Learn and share new ideas.
Dev Apps Dev Communities!
App Festival™ is a global event celebrating apps with great ideas. What makes a "great app" at App Festival™ is not the number of downloads but the number of lives that apps can touch and change.
Be part of a growing movement. Make apps not for the sake of technology. Make apps for the sake of greater good.
with the app development community
App Festival™ brings together appreneurs, appthusiasts, and investors from different backgrounds.
A unique opportunity to meet and greet developers, owners, and service providers at grassroots level.
Stay in touch. Stay informed.
Present Your App!To present your app, sign up as Presenter. These spots go pretty fast, act soon!
By presenting your app you will get:
- At least one tweet mention.
- Included in our e-mail blast (goes to more than 1000 subscribers with 10,000 marketing reach).
- Present your app for a chance to win the prestigious App Festival™ trophy.
- Get listed in our directory (a $350 value).
- We encourage apps that are related to health, education, solve real problems, or flat out innovative.
- Apps that promote drugs, alcohol, adult content, gambling, or anything that we think does not fit our vision will not be accepted, and will be fully refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you wish to sponsor this event, contact us
"WeWork is a community of creators. We transform buildings into collaborative workspaces. Our mission is to help companies grow by providing them with not just beautiful space but benefits, amenities, and community they need to focus on their business, all on very flexible terms. We currently have over 90,000 Members working out of our communities worldwide, and over 5,000 members here in Boston."